What is a .rio.br domain?
The .rio.br country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents Brazil. the fifth most populous country bordering all but two South American nations. The country’s motto, “Ordem e Progresso” (“Order and Progress”), aptly describes the country’s efforts to make the Internet a daily part of the lives of Brazilians. As of 2016, Brazil is the fourth largest Internet user in the world. With roughly 80% of the population online, Brazilians are the most active people on social media, logging in, on average, once an hour. And backers of a crowd-funded “Internet bill of rights” have worked to ensure the future of a free and open Internet for all Brazilian citizens.
Why register a .rio.br domain?
- Brazil, land of samba, football, and one of the world’s largest producers of coffee. Say “Ola” to Brazil. Say hello to .COM.rio.br! Register yours today.
- The .COM.rio.br domain name presents a great opportunity for local and international companies wanting to represent their business in Brazil.
- By registering a .COM.rio.br domain name, your company can provide relevant and localised information about your product and services.
- Local domain names such as .COM.rio.br for Brazil give your company a professional image, which demonstrates proof of your commitment to local customers. By targeting the local Brazilian market, you can maximise your company's revenues.
- It shows the legality of a business since .rio.br is available only to companies that are legally operating in Brazil.
- It is difficult to register .rio.br because of the strict guidelines being implemented by the Brazilian government. Hence, competitors attempting to steal a brand name or trademark will find it nearly impossible to do so. Might as well register the .rio.br domain for your company’s website.
- It shows a strong local presence in Brazil which is helpful in brand promotion.
- It is essential in establishing the company’s credibility and the best way to penetrate Brazil’s bustling online industry.
- Securing a .rio.brdomain website is the first step in doing online business in Brazil and in uniting the company with the biggest digital market in South America.
- A .rio.br website is a great tool in making a brand name well-known and easily-recognizable in Brazil.
- Brazilian online shoppers will easily find your online store or business page since search engines give priority to localized websites.
- Brazilians are reported to be the most active online shoppers among South American nations. Attract highly quality leads by getting your business a .rio.br domain suffix. Doing so will help users in finding your online store more easily.
- Additional information is required for domain registration and domain transfer.
- To register a .COM.BR domain name the applicant will need to have a presence inside Brazil.
- A CNPJ number (Brazilian tax ID) or CPF number (Brazilian ID) will need to be provided as proof of the applicants Brazilian presence.
- Our agency service can be used to complete the registration if the applicant cannot be the requirements.