What is a .org.tc domain?
org.tc is the country code domain for Turks and Caicos Islands. It is operated by the registry AdamsNames and can be registered by anyone for a minimum one year period.
Why register a .org.tc domain?
- RedDNS provides direct registration services for the .tc domain names with the Turk Islander Domains Registry.
- If you live in Northern Michigan, you may have noticed the use of org.tc for local domains. Many companies decided to purchase these domains and use them to reference an easy way to remember "Traverse City". In reality, the org.tc domain is the Internet country code for Turks and Caicos Islands.
- The . org.tc domain name presents a great opportunity for local and international companies wanting to represent their business in Turks and Caicos Islands.
- By registering a .org.tc domain name, your company can provide relevant and localised information about your product and services.
- Local domain names such as .org.tc domain for Turks and Caicos Islands give your company a professional image, which demonstrates proof of your commitment to local customers. By targeting the local Turk Islander market, you can maximise your company's revenues.