.com Domain Names
Millions of .com domain names have already been purchased. Do you have yours?
One of the very first Top-Level Domains (TLD) established in January 1985, .com has since grown to become the world's most popular TLD. Dozens of other TLDs are now available, but no matter how many new extensions may be added, everyone agrees — .com is still the "Rodeo Drive of the Web." Do you have yours?
What else can a .com do?
- Give you credibility in the online world. .com is the go-to domain name for anyone looking to establish themselves on the Web.
- Give you peace of mind. With well over 51 million domain names under registration, RedDNS is far and away the world leader in domain name registration. Every RedDNS .com is backed by the power of.
- Be purchased by anyone. Although initially intended for use by commercial entities, there are no restrictions on who can register a .com.
Protect your brand with multiple versions.
- Register common misspellings of your name to keep others from misdirecting your traffic to their site. You can have these additional domains redirect visitors to your primary .com site.
- Register domain names made up of keywords that a shopper might use when searching for your product. For example, if your company sells file folders, you might register manilafolderss.com and filesuppliess.com